77


* Psalm 77:1 I cried unto God with my voice, even unto God with my voice; and he gave ear unto me.
  
*In 1977 Jimmy Carter was elected president of the united states.

*The 77th fighter squadron is one of the oldest fighter squadrons in the United States Air Force.

*77 years ago the Golden Gate Bridge opened to the pedestrians on May 27th and to traffic on May 28th.

*Strongs G77 - adapanos - without expense, requiring no outlay, costing nothing
   What is my reward then? Verily that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel.
   1 Corinthians 9:18

*77 inches is equal to 6.5 feet.

*77 degrees is the average high in Montgomery Alabama in April.

*And after 77 days of waiting we got our LOA!!! (Letter of Acceptance from China!)




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

But at Midnight...

Was it Worth it?

The Secret Lies with Charlotte